Recycling at your place of business can be easy, and ACUA can help you get a successful program up and running.
- Business recycling is free in most Atlantic County cities and towns.
- Recycling diverts waste from your trash bin, which saves you money and helps the environment at the same time.
- Our single-stream recycling program allows you to recycle plastics, metals, glass, cartons, cardboard, and paper together in the same container without sorting or separating.
- It's the law in New Jersey to recycle!
Our team can provide:
- Free waste audits
- Free weekly recycling collection services to most Atlantic County businesses
- Recycling program start-up assistance
- Outdoor collection containers to suit your needs (2-yard, 4-yard or 96-gallon recycling containers)
- Employee education and ongoing program support
- Trash disposal services
Download our Commercial Recycling Guide
Atlantic County Business Recycling Examples
The Economic Benefits of Recycling and Waste Reduction – New Jersey Waste Wise Case Studies from the Private and Public Sectors