Yard Waste Includes:
Yard Waste DOES NOT include:
- Pampas grass
- Hay/Straw bales
- Food items
These items can be disposed of in your regular trash.
If ACUA collects yard waste in your town, please follow the following guidelines:
- Yard waste must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on your pick-up day.
- Bags or containers should not exceed 49 lbs.
- Brush, Branches and Tree Parts should be tied with twine. Size should not exceed 4 feet in length and 8 inches in diameter.
- Place loose material likes leaves and grass in labeled trash containers or in biodegradable kraft bags. Please NO PLASTIC BAGS! Kraft bags and leaf funnels can be purchased at our Geo Building located at our Environmental Park or at local home improvement stores.
- ACUA can provide "Yard Waste Only" labels for containers. Call 272-6950 to request or submit a request online.
Disposal at ACUA
Yard waste can be taken to ACUA's Environmental Park for disposal. Material can be brought in loose and does not need to be bagged or bundled as for curbside collection. Stumps and tree limbs may be any size.
Please click here for disposal rates, procedures and hours of operation.