Recycling at your place of business can be easy, and ACUA can help you get a successful program up and running.
- Business recycling is free in most Atlantic County cities and towns.
- Recycling diverts waste from your trash bin, which saves you money and helps the environment at the same time.
- Our single-stream recycling program allows you to recycle plastics, metals, glass, cartons, cardboard, and paper together in the same container without sorting or separating.
- It is also the law in New Jersey to recycle!
Our team can provide:
- FREE Waste Audits
- FREE Weekly Recycling Collection Services to most Atlantic County Businesses
- Recycling Program Start-up Assistance
- Outdoor Collection Containers
- Employee Education and Ongoing Program Support
- Trash Disposal Services
To sign-up or request more information for ACUA’s Business Recycling Services, click here to use our online form or call us at 609.272.6950.
How to Dispose of:
Burlington County Department of Solid Waste
Contact: Ann Williams | firstname.lastname@example.org |609-499-5200
Contact: Mary Jo Kennelly | 856-863-8778